How to Book
1. Create an account with an email address, Google Account, or Facebook, and sign in.
2. Select the service you wish to book (individual law tutoring session, law tutoring plan, or masterclass)
3. Select your preferred tutor with expertise in the subject you need assistance with. Click the button below for an overview of our friendly law tutors.
4. Select the next available session that fits your schedule. You may need to move forward a day to see the next available session as our tutors need 18 hours notice for a new booking. Usually this means that the first available session will be tomorrow to give our tutors sufficient notice of the upcoming session. You can book tutors up to one month in advance.
5. Pay for the session using PayPal, EFTPOS, or using a credit from a plan:
6. Once a tutoring or masterclass session has been paid for you will receive a booking confirmation email containing a Zoom link. If you use Gmail, an event will automatically be added to your calendar with a Zoom link. You will not receive a Zoom link for proofreading as there is no Zoom meeting for this service.
7. To book another session you need simply repeat this process. If you purchase a plan your first session will be scheduled. To book further sessions, repeat the booking process for each individual session and select the pay with a plan credit option for payment. You can book as many sessions in advance as you please.
If you need any assistance, email us at email@example.com or call 0437770392.